The following are the internet browsing softwares (browsers) recommended to properly view this website: (As of February 2022)
- Microsoft Edge latest version (Windows 10)
- Google Chrome latest version (Windows 10)
- Safari latest version (Mac)
- Safari latest version (iOS latest version)
- Google Chrome latest version (Android 10, Android 9)
Copyright and Trademark, Etc.
Our Company and our affiliated companies as well as third parties hold copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights in the information (including documents, materials, images, etc.) available on this website. Further, all information contained in this website is protected by laws including the Copyright Law of each country and various treaties. Nothing on this website should be interpreted as granting any license to use these intellectual property rights, and any secondary use of such information including any copy, diversion, alteration and sale without prior consent is strictly prohibited, except where permitted under the Copyright Law and other laws and regulations.
A cookie is a small text file written with random characters instead of personal information, which is exchanged between this website's server and a user's browser and stored on the user's PC or Smartphone.
You can refuse the collection of these logs by changing the browser settings and disabling cookies (preventing cookies from being stored). Disabling this website's cookies will not affect your browsing experience on this website.
Access Analysis and Collection of Logs
- 1Use of this website is solely on the user's own responsibility. Although information available on this website is created and managed by Our Company with the greatest care, Our Company does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information. Further, Our Company assumes no responsibility, howsoever caused, for any damages arising from the use of any information contained in this website.
- 2The information available on this website should not be construed as a solicitation for investment. Please note that any statements posted on this website, such as business plans and performance forecasts, are prepared based on the information available at the time of the preparation thereof, and the actual performance may therefore differ from these forecasts or projections due to various factors. Users are advised that any investment must be made at their own discretion.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided for on this website, all matters relating to this website and the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. All disputes arising out of the use of this website shall be referred to the Tokyo District Court of Japan as the court of exclusive agreed jurisdiction in the first instance.